Main Season from 20. June
DAILY SCHEDULE ON ELGTUN (high season)
12.00 Park opens
Information is given and all our offers are presented; Moose cinema, shop, cafe, games and barbecue.
- Information is given by our caretakers
- Movie and drawing room for the younger guests with simple nature exhibition.
- Exhibition about the moose
- Local arts and crafts. Animal pelts, stuffed animals and more.
- Jewlery workshop for kids (additional cost)
- Assorted games and entertainment
- Quiz with “Moosepath” and photo competitions. Prizes drawn every month.
12.30 Feeding of the moose
14.00 “King of the day?” Competition
14.30 Feeding of the moose
And feeding of calves. Caretakers informs of rules and regulations
The café and shop is open during regular opening hours.
Simple dining, coffee, cakes and commissaries are offered in the café.
We do not allow dogs or other pets at Elgtun.
It’s possible to prepare food on one of the campfires or by using one of the grills on the premises. Bring your own food or buy sausages and burgers made from moose in the café.
Med hjerte for elg. Vår visjon er enkel og ekte og vi driver følgelig på elgenes premisser. Avvik fra dagsplan kan derfor forekomme.
From June 20 – August 15: Every day from 12.00 – 15.00
Caretakers are available from ca. 12.00. The animals are fed and you can join our caretakers during feeding. Other activities and services not specified can only be pre booked as a group (> 10 pax)
Call our coordinator Anne about pricing and offerings at +47 913 60 445, or book online.